BooHoo/Yahoo Breakfast: August 21, 2023 at 7:30 am in the school cafteria. This will be a
breakfast that will be open to all SFdSCCS parents as they drop off their students on the first day
of school. Come to see old friends, meet new ones, and start the school year off together!
● Grandparents Day: October 6, 2023. This is an invitation to all students’ grandparents to come
to school and get recognized! It will open with an all-school mass at St. Francis de Sales Parish,
followed by donuts and coffee in the school gym for students and grandparents. The day will end
with an early dismissal for the whole school.
● Trunk or Treat: October 20, 2023 starting at 6:00 pm. We will start with trunk or treating in the
school parking lot and have pizzat at the school pavilion.
● Mother-Son Funtaculer: December 2, 2023. This is open to all the mothers and sons in the
SFdSCCS community and will be at the school. This will be a movie night with mom that includes
a movie on the stage, concessions, and prizes!
● Trivia Night: February 3, 2024 starting at 6:00 pm until 8:00 pm. This is only for 21 and above
members of the SFdSCCS community. This event is $100 a table with up to ten people at a table.
Bring your own food, drinks, and decorations and try to win the coveted St. Francis Trivia title.
This event will be the Saturday following Catholic Schools Week.
● Father-Daughter Dance: March 23, 2024. This event is open to all SFdSCCS fathers and
daughters to come and show off their dance moves. There will be dancing, treats, and activites
for girls of all ages.
● Walk-A-Thon: April 20, 2024 from 10:00 am until 12:00 pm. This will be held at the school and
we will have different contests, food, and music to raise money for the school.
● Teacher Appreciation Day: May 7, 2024. This is an event organized by the parents to thank the
SFdSCCS faculty and staff!