Did you know that by logging into your RenWeb ParentsWeb account you can verify, edit & update your family and child’s information?
Not only does this save you time and keep you from filling out all those paper forms during Move-In Day (Aug 16), but it ensures we have the most up-to-date information including Emergency Contacts, Pick-Up lists, Student Medical Information, parent email and phone numbers, etc…
Please be sure to log into your ParentsWeb account to verify your information and complete the Photo Release Web Form. This information is sent directly to our student information system for tracking purposes and helps save us time and run more efficiently.
Portions of the ParentsWeb portal are currently turned off until the start of the school year and/or Move-In Day on Thursday, August 16.
How to update your information in ParentsWeb
Our district code for RenWeb is SF-WV
- Once logged on to Parents Web, click on School Information on the left
(it may already be open).
- Click on Web Forms.
- Click on Family Demographic Form in the right pane. You should see a “Student Demographic Form” link for each student in your family.
- Select the link, update any information and click on the “Save” button at the bottom.
- Click the “Return to Main Form” button at the top to return to the list of all forms.
- Student medical information, custodial parent information, emergency contact information, and grandparent information can all be updated in the same way.
- Complete the Photo Release Web Form for each student as well.
- Finally, be sure to make any preference changes (block information from the Family Directory, Setup automatic Progress Reports, etc.) by opening the ‘Custodial Parent Form’ in WebForms
Most changes made in ParentsWeb will be automatically updated. Other information may have to go through an approval process before the changed information is viewable in RenWeb.