Once you have signed in, you will have the ability to complete the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment application online.
After completing the online application you will need to mail or fax all the supporting documentation. The tax documents needed to verify your application are listed on the FGAA checklist that is found online or in the paper application.
Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for your application and supporting tax documents to be processed. We are unable to verify receipt of documents until they are scanned into our system, which takes approximately 2 to 3 business days. Faxed or copied applications will not be accepted. It is recommended that you keep a copy of your application for your records.
2016-2017 DIOCESAN TUITION ASSISTANCE PROCESS IS OPEN
For the 25th consecutive year, the Diocesan Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) is striving to keep Catholic school education affordable for Catholic families who desire it for their children but may need some financial assistance to make that dream a reality. Thanks to the ongoing and genuine commitment of Bishop Michael J. Bransfield to the Catholic schools in our Diocese, funds have, once again, been allocated for distribution to Catholic families in need of financial assistance.
Applying for TAP through FACTS is easy and affordable. You are encouraged to apply if your child is already enrolled or has been accepted by one of the Catholic schools in the Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston for the 2016-2017 school year.
- Who is eligible?
- Any Catholic student accepted for the 2016-2017 school year in any Diocesan Catholic school (PK thru grade 12) is eligible. Determinations are based upon a family’s degree of need relative to all other applicants.
- How do I apply?
- You may apply on-line. Go to www.factsmgt.com and log in.
- The application fee is $25. The Diocese will pay $12.50 and families pay the other $12.50.
- Diocesan grants for families who have completed their applications and show financial need will receive up to 50% of the child’s tuition.
Phase I: Deadline is April 30, 2016
In order to receive notification in late May, applications (including all required documentation and payment of the fee) should be received by FACTS by April 30, 2016. Phase I is intended for families with children currently enrolled or already accepted for the 2016-2017 school year in any Diocesan Catholic school.
Phase II: Deadline is July 31, 2016
In order to receive notification in late August, all applications for 2016-2017 (including all required documentation and payment of the fee) MUST be RECEIVED by FACTS no later than July 31, 2016. This is a firm deadline. Phase II is intended for families new to the school or who have had a life-changing event (birth, death, loss of job) occur. If an application was submitted during Phase I, please contact the school. A second application should not be submitted.
Note: No assistance will be available from the Diocese or from any school unless:
- an application is completed in full (ALL questions answered) and submitted,
- all required documentation is provided, AND the family portion ($12.50) of the application fee is paid by the deadline.
Note: If you made an error or had a life event change, please do NOT submit a second application. Contact your principal and your application can be updated by FACTS.
|FACTS Grant & Aid||397.1 KB||606|
|Financial Aid Supporting Documents||111.3 KB||83|
|Tuition Mangament FACTS||47.2 KB||42|